Sunday, January 16, 2011

Puzzle Race - Trying it out.....and Competition Rules and Format

Tonight I did my first trial of a jigsaw puzzle race with my wife.  I completed a 100 piece puzzle in 13:02 minutes and my wife completed a 100 piece puzzle in 16:12 minutes.  I have not timed myself at the other sizes of puzzles.  That is where I need your help.  If you try out puzzle racing please let me know the time it took to complete the puzzle.  I am interested in any size of puzzle and either singles (on your own) or doubles times.  Specifically I am looking for times of 100 piece singles, 300 piece singles, 300 piece doubles, and 500 piece doubles.

I have attached a file here: Jigsaw Puzzle Racing that gives you the competition format and rules so that you can have a jigsaw puzzle race in your own location.  If you choose to do a jigsaw puzzle race please let me know when you plan to hold the competition and any other information that would be useful for others looking to participate (contact me at: jigsawpuzzleracingblog@gmail.com).  After you are done your competition please send in the completion times so that I can post them for other viewers to see.

Thanks...and happy puzzle racing,

Doug Meldrum

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever find info on racing puzzles? I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you ever find info on racing puzzles? I am interested

    ReplyDelete